1. Respect everyone’s work as well as you expect to be respected yours. Every person, work, position, job, has its dignity and those who work for or with Black Sheep Project is aware of this and act accordingly. Your job is neither more nor less important than that of another.
2. Answer to all inquiries: emails, messages, phone calls, no must remain unanswered, but get feedback within a reasonable amount of time. In just a few seconds to respond, even with a polite refusal, they will not compromise your business day or your life.
3. Always be polite and respectful to everyone, bad manners towards others are not tolerated within BSP, whoever you are.
4. Be humble. Be proud of who you are and what you do, but always stay aware of your limits. And if you have some doubt about it reminds that you’re just a tiny grain of dust temporarily resting on huge history’s ass.
5. Don’t discriminate. Black Sheep Project doesn’t accept discrimination of any kind, against anyone, whether of race, color, religion, sex or sexuality, origin, nationality, location, taste. There are no better or worse, only values that lie between the differences. If you think there’s a “better” or a “worse” determined by one of the above reasons, you can’t work with or for Black Sheep Project.
6. Speak and write correctly, respecting the grammar and metric, the hurry doesn’t justify ignorance, and a proper form of spoken and written expression is your first business card, a little more punctuation and some “K” less, will not make the world a better place, but definitely the your conversation more understandable. If you write in Italian uses English words only if functional to what you want to communicate. If you write in English, lucky you, forget this point…
7. Be fair and honest. Towards all, colleagues, employees, customers, suppliers. A lie that leads to success to us is considered the greatest failures. Be always honest, cairns of it only when you understand that your sincerity may free hurt and would be not constructively. Expect and require the same to you.
8. There are no Gods on this earth, no one is unfailing or keeper of the truth, not even you, not even I, nobody. Related to other people without fear of criticism or being criticized. Don’t be afraid of your opinions or to propose your ideas.
9. Cultivates your passions, listen to lots of music, preferably good music, read, travel, taste different types of cuisine, keep up to date and informed, and never let your work gates your life.
10. Its better a coffee break more than one less. Don’t be afraid to interrupt your work to make a joke, laugh with a colleague, or make a personal phone call. Remember that you are not in a jail and you will never convicted for a moment of levity. Be smart to understand when it’s not appropriate to make what is written in the two previous lines…
11. Be curious. All time. Of everything. When you will be no more, change jobs or change lives.